Tuesday 2 July 2013

3. Summary of my transactions during last 2 weeks

Hi everyone,


The last two weeks the financial markets have been very gracious to me (read: predictable), what makes me very happy :)

Unfortunately, I do not describe all of my transactions because I do not have time enough. I try describe only these trades which recommended on my blog.

Summary of trade
All transactions on the EUR/USD has been made ​​public by me on the blog so I will not again described. If someone had a question, the greatest pleasure I will try to respond to every comment.

for SP500 futures transactions, the analysis of 24 June you will find an entry in which I think the correction is over and we should expect the upward trend.

Correction took the shape of a double formation ABC, the first correction was classic zigzag subsequently appeared strong move up and it was our X, then created a another ABC correction in the form of a flat with a huge wave C, which descended to new lows.

When the first adjustment was completed correction ABC, in TV, internet has many said that correction have already finished. Unfortunately, many have been wrong. I, however, have presented four scenarios, which one is called.

regards,
oscarjp

No comments:

Post a Comment