Sunday 23 February 2014

18. Summary of the trades (February 1st, 2014 - February 15th, 2014)

hello All,

I know it's been a long time since the last summary. Therefore, I believe it is the perfect time for a summary of all transactions and recommendations presented in the first two weeks of February. The delay was due to the start of preparation to the CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) exam. In the coming months, certainly I will devote a lot of time to prepare to the exam but of course I will not forget about your blog posts.

Returning to the main thread entry. In the last statement, I left open 3 transactions (more info in the table in statement No. 17) <link>.

Unfortunately, definitively all transactions were closed at the levels where I have set the stop order. Trade on the gold market has brought a loss of 16.4 points

In addition, in February I published two entries, which concerned the EUR/USD and fSP500 Index.

trade 1

trade 2

Both transactions were aimed at the initial stage in the designated direction. For EUR/USD were already earning one figure in comparison to the levels of the transaction.

Always I decreased a Stop Order to levels that bring minimal profit. And, unfortunately, in the case of these two transactions, "market" came to these levels by closing my transactions.

Summary of trades
If in any case expressed vaguely or you have any additional questions. Please feel free to send me. All asked I will gladly answer.


best regards,
oscarjp

No comments:

Post a Comment