Friday 6 June 2014

25. Summary of the trades (May 15th, 2014 - May 30th, 2014)

hello,
 
Finally, I managed to find some time to catch up regarding the outstanding entres on my blog. In the analyzed period, the blog have sprung up two investment proposals. The first concerned the domestic market namely futures contracts on WIG20 Index. More specifically, it was rather presented by me, possible way we can go, but under the condition that the SP500 Index will realize the established scenario about which I have written many times in previous entries.
 
American SP500 Index turned out to be much stronger. The market is appeared in the "invisible hand" which has a huge cash resources, which does not allow for the completion of the correction, aforementioned index.
 
Therefore, we have noticed two small losses thanks to the activation of stop loss orders. Below a links to the aforementioned analysis.
 
 
 
Even today, I will put an entry regarding WIG20 Index analysis of possible two scenarios for the next weeks.
 
At the moment, according to the recommendations on my blog does not have any open positions.
 

Summary of trades

 
regards,
oscarjp

No comments:

Post a Comment