Wednesday 2 July 2014

27. Summary of the trades (June 15th, 2014 - June30th, 2014)

Hello,
 
Today, the stock markets closed, unfortunately, all my transactions have posted on my blog. Remind you that on June 24 I showed on my charts possibility of starting the correction in global equity markets. Then I recommended short positions in the Dow Jones Index, and fDAX Index and fSP500 Index.
 
 
Initially, markets pursue my assumptions which allowed me to lower my order "stop loss". And consequently realize a small profit. Of course I'm not happy with the behavior of today's session in the United States and consequently futures in Europe.
 
Regarding the possibilities of realizing a correction shown by me in my previous entries about the SP500 Index was today completely destroyed. Consequently, at the moment according to my investment policy I will try to make a new technical analysis of the Index. Look at everything from the beginning.
 
 
EUR/USD trade
 
Regarding recommendations on EUR / USD I'm very happy because they realized the whole price range which I showed in my post.
 
 
The transaction resulted in quite large profit of 73 pips. At the present moment, further increases in the currency pair are questionable. Tomorrow, I will try make a short position but the new analysis appears until at a later date.
 
fWIG20 Index
 
At the end I wanted to remind you of the presented scenarios for fWIG20 Index almost a month ago. Taking into account strong growth in the equity markets, realizing the negative scenario is under a big question mark. For those who have short positions I recommend to start closing their positions.
 
 
Summary of trades
 
Thank you for your attention, I salute
oscarjp
 
 
The information contained in this publication is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument. Any opinion offered herein reflects oscarjp-chrimatistikos current judgment and may change without notice. Users acknowledge and agree to the fact that, by its very nature, any investment in shares, stock options and similar and assimilated products is characterised by a certain degree of uncertainty and that, consequently, any investment of this nature involves risks for which the user is solely responsible and liable.

No comments:

Post a Comment