Thursday 21 November 2013

AT of fSP500 Index

hello,

Morning, this Morning, I created for my client current analysis of futures contract for the SP500 Index with of course my recommendation (chart 1 and chart 2 below). Unfortunately, I am very, very sorry but I could not publish immediately my analysis because it was a special for the customer who paid money for analysis. It often happens, that a lot of my analysis I would like to show with proud on blog, unfortunately can not be at once published. There would be wrong if I posted it on the blog as soon as I'd send it.

chart 1. fSP500 H1, 2013-11-21

But at the moment at the end of the day I can post on my blog with a comment. Currently, we completed wave - the correction number four and Index started to continue our strong momentum move to new heights. Unfortunately, it is also bad news. It is the last wave of growth of the first, second and third row. What consequence will be a correction minimum of 7-9 percentage as I mentioned a few posts earlier <link>


chart 2. fSP500 M15, 2013-11-21

How long you should continue wave number five? Unfortunately, how long it will last I do not know, but sure enough, I can say that will end at the levels from 1825 to 1830. At present, contracts are at the level of 1794 points. For 1830 points or my level lacks the 36 points. This is exactly two percent.


chart 3. fSP500 M15, 2013-11-21

If you have any questions or would like to receive a daily analysis of what I do for my clients and I use at work every day please contact me.

best regards,
oscarjp

The information contained in this publication is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument. Any opinion offered herein reflects oscarjp-chrimatistikos current judgment and may change without notice. Users acknowledge and agree to the fact that, by its very nature, any investment in shares, stock options and similar and assimilated products is characterised by a certain degree of uncertainty and that, consequently, any investment of this nature involves risks for which the user is solely responsible and liable.

No comments:

Post a Comment