Friday 1 November 2013

11. Summary of the trades (October 16th, 2013 - October 31st, 2013)

hi Traders,

During the last two weeks I published just one recommendation. the main reason was still open long positions with an even earlier signals <link>

Since 27th October, I presented my recommendation regarding the EUR/USD where I wrote about the strong euro sell-signal. <more info>


Summary of trades

Signal turned out to be a very good example of earning money in a very short time. At the moment we should watch the market and after each correction, get the "take profit" lower according to yourself investment policy. We have seen the biggest fall down in Thursday and reduced volatility on Friday means that it has a wave number three. So next week we should be witnessing the strengthening of the dollar against major currencies.

I hope that, You used my last recommendations not only on the EUR/USD as well as the fSP500 or even fFTSE100 to earn some money. At the moment all transactions from Summary number 10 <link> has already been closed and profits booked.

Now, I waited for the correction of medium size, after which certainly will be new recommendations. The upward trend in the largest financial markets in the world is not threatened, and I think the year 2014 will be as successful as the passing 2013 but, more about this until December :)

Thanks for all the questions sent to my email. I hope that answers you satisfied. If there are any new questions or would like to know more details about the last recommendations. Please don't be shy and feel free to write. Sure I'll answer all your questions.


trade safe,
best regards,
oscarjp

No comments:

Post a Comment