Sunday 19 January 2014

16. Summary of the trades (January 1st, 2014 - January 17th, 2014)

dear friends,

It's time to the next summary of my activities on the blog during first seventeen days of the new year.

Let me start by analyzing fSP500 Index <recommendation - fSP500 long and short> where I expected that the market will lead to 1830 points and then start correction. At the moment I only have a short position on fSP500 Index all my long positions have closed. Waiting for correction.

Regarding the EUR/USD in a few of my entries I was recommended short positions showing further arguments in favor of my suggestion. <recommendation - EUR/USD>, <recommendation 2 - EUR/USD> and the last <recommenadtion - EUR/USD, lowered the stop loss>. On Friday, we overcame significant resistance, I have already mentioned. I still think that in the next few days we should go down to the levels of 1.33-1.32. On Monday, I'll probably lowered the stops.

And finally my last recommendation <recommendation - fWIG20> in case of the Polish market lot is being said about the large supply of shares from the open pension funds. By the end of the month everything should to clarify. Stop has lowered to 2405 points.

Summary of trades

In the table above, purposely not posted Ger govt. bond transaction <BUND - 10Y Ger Govt Bond>  because it wasn't recommendation but just present two scenarios and the desire to know the opinion of my readers. 

In addition, I placed two transactions <USD/JPY trade> and <fDAX Index trade> without prior recommendation due to lack of time and lack of possibility to insert on blog.

I got a few queries about current situation on the gold market. Right now, I am during the preparation the analysis regarding gold market and updates fWIG20 Index. I think that the analysis should appear on the blog in a few days. So please be patient.

If while reading my analysis and opinion, would like to ask a question. On the main page of your blog on the right side "Contact me" and you can write to me a message. All questions answered.

best regards,
oscarjp

The information contained in this publication is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument. Any opinion offered herein reflects oscarjp-chrimatistikos current judgment and may change without notice. Users acknowledge and agree to the fact that, by its very nature, any investment in shares, stock options and similar and assimilated products is characterised by a certain degree of uncertainty and that, consequently, any investment of this nature involves risks for which the user is solely responsible and liable.

No comments:

Post a Comment