Friday 17 January 2014

fDAX Index - my today trade

hello,

While this day, I traded a short position on the German DAX Index <chart 1>. I traded a short position at the level of around 9790 with stop loss at 9805. Chart has been analyzed after which realized that it should not beat my stop loss level. The market still later tried to test higher limits but briefly. After a while the market reacted very strongly decrease by more than 50 points. Immediately I decided to lower the stop loss at 9775 level. And then I went back to my old strategy. Namely, the observation of the market and the gradual lowering of the stop. 

The total profit achieved in this trade is 42 points.

chart 1. fDAX Index M5, 2014-01-17

If you have any questions, please write email to me as soon as possible.

regards,
oscarjp

The information contained in this publication is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument. Any opinion offered herein reflects oscarjp-chrimatistikos current judgment and may change without notice. Users acknowledge and agree to the fact that, by its very nature, any investment in shares, stock options and similar and assimilated products is characterised by a certain degree of uncertainty and that, consequently, any investment of this nature involves risks for which the user is solely responsible and liable.

No comments:

Post a Comment