Monday 24 March 2014

gold market - stop loss activated

hello,

With reference to the earlier entries.
<Gold 1>
<Gold 2>
<Gold 3>

At work, where You are be a trader, investor or speculator always have to assume that the market will not go in the direction in which it originally You expected. Today was such a moment. According to my analysis I was expecting increase of gold prices in the near future. Unfortunately, the market from the beginning of the day began to fall in price, reaching levels of my stop loss and I had to close the position. Nevertheless, the loss has not proven to be large, since in accordance with the investment policy when making transactions already know what will be my maximum possible loss.

Taking the opportunity, I still believe that in the near future, the price of gold will be growing. I set my buy positions at a price of 1300 USD. Target has not changed and I still think that prices will go around 1420 USD.

In summary:
long position near: 1300 USD
SL near:                    1290 USD
target:                       1420 USD

Finally, I add today's article regarding gold prices, published on the bloomberg.com <bloomberg>.

regards,
oscarjp

No comments:

Post a Comment