Sunday 6 April 2014

21. Summary of the trades (March 15th, 2014 - March 31st, 2014)

Welcome,

In the last two weeks of March were done a lot of transactions. Of course, not all are shown on my blog but I recognize that it was a pretty good time for me. It so happened that no one consecrated attention to the market and trying to be active on several simultaneously. Of course demonstrates that the position of the unprofitable. But keep in mind that it is inscribed in the profession what we do. It is important that every week or month ended with a positive balance.

Links to all these transactions:

I do not think you need to once again describe these transactions. Simply browse the links listed above and corresponding trade and if appears some questions. Very please contact me. With the greatest pleasure explanation various intricacies.

In the coming week, much attention will be devoted to the gold market, the fSP500 Index and, of course, surely the EUR/USD. But more on that in a broader form in subsequent entries. So I encourage you to follow my blog. This blog is completely non-profit and its sole purpose is to publish my thoughts on financial markets and the recommendation of the transaction.

Summary of trades
best regards,
oscarjp

No comments:

Post a Comment