Saturday 1 June 2013

1. Summary of the last 2 weeks of my transactions


Approximately every two weeks I will place my list of transactions that showed on the blog. Along with a short comments about current situation and SL level.


Summary of trades
1. Regarding transaction on the GOLD I recommend raising the SL in order to ensure the minimum profit, for example to 1365, it means 20 $ profit.

2. Correction on the SP500 futures it's not ending yet, so I expect to continue of down trend in the nearest days but according my money management system I change the SL to 1650 points = 23 points profit guaranteed.

3. On the GBP/USD I made a two transactions where the first transaction has been drawn by SL (I did not expect that the market will test their lows) but the second transaction bring me 172 pips of profit at this moment. Now I'll be watching how the situation develops.


If you have any questions or would like to order a special analysis of the market, please leave a trace in your comment.

Next summary for about 2 - 3 weeks. Archived statement will be able to be found in the "Summary" on the right.

regards,
oscarjp


No comments:

Post a Comment