Thursday 13 June 2013

4 scenario for S&P 500


 hello,

Here is the four scenarios for the SP500 Index for the next day. To be honest today's rise in the index was not expected by me.

Observing the current quotation of Index looks like it will never want to go back. He defeated today is very important resistances don't stop even for a moment. Just like yesterday when fell without stopping.

However, I will present a few of my suggestions that I think are likely to be realized.

as always, comments are welcome.

The first scenario represents the end of the correction and the start of a new upward trend. According to me the least probable scenario. While the other three can be very interesting.

chart 1. Scenario 1

in the second scenario presented the classic zigzag (ABC) - X - and ended Triangle
chart 2. Scenario 2

chart 3. Scenario 3
while the third scenario was presented very rarely seen scenario namely in the form of wave B is Triangle - X - plus wave A is Irregular. Very interesting for me.

and finally the last scenario created by me today is very similar to previous scenario but showing X - double three (flat + zigzag)

chart 4. Scenario 4

which scenario to be realized, I do not know. But I think that all scenarios have one point of significance in which everything can be explained. But I already write about it some other time.


regards,
oscarjp


The information contained in this publication is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument. Any opinion offered herein reflects oscarjp-chrimatistikos current judgment and may change without notice. Users acknowledge and agree to the fact that, by its very nature, any investment in shares, stock options and similar and assimilated products is characterised by a certain degree of uncertainty and that, consequently, any investment of this nature involves risks for which the user is solely responsible and liable.



No comments:

Post a Comment