Sunday 9 June 2013

note on EUR / USD

hi,

already, the beginning of the week should be very interesting to chart the EUR / USD.

there are also some important signals saying that in the next few days should see the strengthening of the dollar.

Introduce only two arguments, if you want to know the latest additional signal, please write me a private message or send email.

first signal: below please find my technical analysis where showed important levels of support.

Now after the statements in the past week by the most important representatives of the largest financial institutions whose decisions have a major impact on the financial market, We watched the final appreciation of the euro against the major currencies of the world.

It was a corrective wave (C) B of major correction which began on  1st  February . At the moment I expect the dollar to strengthen to 2680 level (first stage).


chart 1, technical analysis of EUR/USD

second signal: increase of volume on Friday, while a very small price spread !!!


daily chart 2, high volume

I hope that my insights will be very useful for you. If you would like to receive the analysis of other markets on which I am not writing on my blog. Please sent email to me.


Summarizing:

now I recommend short position, but the durable defeating 3320-3350 levels I will change numeracy of waves.



oscarjp


The information contained in this publication is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument. Any opinion offered herein reflects oscarjp-chrimatistikos current judgment and may change without notice. Users acknowledge and agree to the fact that, by its very nature, any investment in shares, stock options and similar and assimilated products is characterised by a certain degree of uncertainty and that, consequently, any investment of this nature involves risks for which the user is solely responsible and liable.



No comments:

Post a Comment