Saturday 29 June 2013

publication one of my trades on Friday

hello traders,

I decided to publish one of my trades on Friday the pair EUR/USD, and describe the main reasons that I did.

One of my most important rules is that they never leave open positions over the weekend. Because many things can happen during those two days.

Therefore, before the close of the markets I closed the much greater part of the transaction, leaving a small amount.

Some details of the transaction.

To all my transactions I using MetaTrader platform.

Trade was opened about 3 pm Frankfurt time. Factors that contributed to the short position was a few. The first one is approaching the important short-term resistance, S&P500 also could not break through the last peaks and began correction and other important I expected a weaker Chicago PMI index reading since last reading was very high.

The reality was brutal and the Chicago PMI index showed a 51.6 point decline in the expected 55.5 points. S&P500 with the EUR/USD began to lose.

These factors contributed to the fact that I opened a short position.

If you have more questions, feel free to put them in the comments or send me a direct email.

chart 1, one of my transaction


I always use a sliding stop loss and at the moment moved him to the level of 3036


best regards,
oscarjp


No comments:

Post a Comment