Monday 17 June 2013

2. Summary of my transactions during last 2 weeks


hello traders,

Before the present statement of my transactions, I just wanted to add that they are not only doing what my transactions during those days. I am a trader and every day make transactions primarily in the currency markets. Unfortunately, due to lack of time in two weeks my statement published only those that are directly related posts appearing on my blog.


Summary of trades
1. I am still bullish on the gold market. At the moment, we are witnessing many negative informations on gold. On the market there is information about a decline to a minimum of $ 1,000. I believe that the market will bounce up.

2. I'm still not closed position, also in the SP500. The post, written a few days ago showed the  possible scenarios for this index. So I still think that the correction is not over yet.

3. unfortunately my trade on EUR/USD has been unsuccessful. At the beginning of the generated profit unfortunately decided not to lower the stop loss and consequently received the loss.


If you have any questions, happy to help.
regards,
oscarjp

No comments:

Post a Comment