Thursday 24 October 2013

great start, then a little worse - my two examples trades today

hello,

The following entry would be some kind of warning for the young traders. Maybe, at the beginning let's see the chart.

Chart 1. fSP500, M30, 2013-10-24

I noticed that my last few days the vast majority of my trades is trading on the Indexes. I don't know how and why, it's probably just a coincidence. I hope :p

As you can see in the chart was going to be a pretty good profit. As it is now, everyone knows. Thanks to using the take profit I could just watch the market and from time to time to lower levels of take profit for each trades.

There are some moments in which we do not have access to the Internet, and we can not interfere in financial markets. Then take profit setting ensures us that we do not lose or earn as much as we set in the investment policy.

To all who read my blog, I strongly encourage to use of these tools.

Before leaving my job, I set both take profit at the level 1745 points. Finally profit is about 5 points.

Comments always welcome :)

best regards,
oscarjp

No comments:

Post a Comment