Monday 16 December 2013

14. Summary of the trades (December 1st, 2013 - December 16th, 2013)

hello,

In the first half of December, missing of my side precise recommendations regarding future movements in selected markets. Which does not mean that there were none.

Unfortunately, the individual signals appear during the day and I'm not able to directly publish them on the blog. A publishing them after completing a scenario would not be unusual.

In the analyzed period, I focused mainly on describing the current events in the financial markets. Still relevant scenarios were presented on November 17 where I tried to show that the wave growth is close to completion and the start of the correction is only a matter of time.


December 12, presented another analysis of trying to discourage investors to invest in the Polish market, at least to 3 February 2014.


and update my forecasts published Dec. 13


table 1.


at the moment, I still think that we are in the correction in the financial markets. Which will continue even in the first half of January 2014.

I decided to show you one of my analyzes on fFTSE100 Index, which unfortunately did not appear on my blog because of the fact that the signal appeared when I was at work, but that brought in a nice profit today.

chart 1. fFTSE100 Index, H4, 2013-12-16
chart 2. fFTSE100 Index, H4, 2013-12-16



regards,
oscarjp

No comments:

Post a Comment