Saturday 7 December 2013

13. Summary of the trades (November 16th, 2013 - November 30th, 2013)

hello All,

As a preliminary point, I would like to apologize to all who were waiting for my two-week summary of the transactions posted to my blog. Unfortunately I could not find the time to sort my blog. But fortunately we have the weekend so that we can all catch up. What I am doing at the moment. :)

In a previous statement I left open two transactions on EUR/USD. Both the stop loss at 1.3570. At the moment the market surpassed my levels and ended the week at 1.37 levels which is a complete surprise to me. There is now a big sale of the U.S. dollar along with rising yields on 10Y German bonds. More about this phenomenon I wrote in an earlier post <relation between EUR/USD & FRA US and EU & BOND MARKET> and I will try to describe it in the next that will appear in this weekend.

Summary of trades
As previously mentioned, aggregating transactions on EUR/USD bring a total of 112 pips profit and trade based on the futures contract on the SP500 which was closed with a profit of 261 pips. <trade>


trade safe,
best regards,
oscarjp

No comments:

Post a Comment